Cozy two room apartment, located in the city centrum of The Hague. The apartment has a spacious living room with semi open kitchen, one bedroom and a balcony on northwest with a view over the Gedempte Gracht.
The most central location: you are living in the heart of The Hague with all the imaginable facilities within hand reach. You can enjoy a lovely dinner in one of the plenty restaurants, having a drink on the ‘Plein’ or ‘Grote Markt’, or relaxing and enjoying a movie in the cinema. Excellent connection with public transport and also several freeways are nearby.
Through the secured entrance you will reach the apartment on the fifth floor by stairs or elevator. Hallway with in-house storage room and a modern toilet with hand basin. The semi open kitchen is fully equipped with electric (induction) coking plate, extractor hood, cooler-freezer combination and dish washer. Large living room located in the front of the apartment with access to the balcony; facing northwest. The neutral shaded bathroom in the middle is featured with a bath, a washbasin and connection for a washing machine. Spacious bedroom.
- Leasehold in perpetuity.
- Protected town area.
- Year of construction 1978.
- Wooden window frames with single glazing.
- Electricity: 4 circuits and 1 safety switch.
- Central heating through block heater.
- Hot water through central system.
- Active owners association, contribution € 316,50 per month INCLUDING the rent for the leasehold, advance payment for the heating costs and the use of cold and hot water.
- Shared storage room
- The living space is app. 60 m2
- See the floor plans for the layout and all measurements.
- Because of the year of construction, the age and materials clauses will be included in the purchase agreement.
- Date of delivery: negotiable
- Possibility of taking over furniture is negotiable
Interested? Consider hiring your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and saves you time, money and trouble. Details of NVM estate agents can be found on Funda.