In a quiet street, yet in a central location within residential area Zeeheldenkwartier / Mesdagkwartier, near the Palace Gardens, Noordeinde, Piet Heinstraat and Anna Paulownaplein, is this beautiful and spacious 4-storey house (of ca. 185 m2) with a back garden and two terraces as well as a very spacious multi-purpose garage (of 91 m2, on the building’s ground floor) with an overhead door to the street as well as a door to the garden. The house was rebuilt in 2001 under supervision of an architect.
It is very well possible to expand the number of bathrooms from 1 to 2 or 3 and the number of bedrooms from 4 to 5
or 6 depending on the need. Examples of possible formats are available.
Layout: spacious street-level entrance; hall with a wardrobe and meter cupboard with an extensive number of fuses; door to the large garage (of approx. 91 m2) with room for several cars or to be re-arranged as desired, and a door out to the 8 meters deep, northeast-facing back garden. Stairs to the first floor with a spacious open-plan living and dining room with a loggia at the front, open-plan kitchen with patio doors to the large rear terrace with stairs down to the garden.
2nd floor: landing with a built-in cupboard; another cupboard with the connections for washing machine and dryer inside; front bedroom; bathroom to the rear with a bath, shower, double sink and WC; spacious rear bedroom with a walk-in closet.
3rd also top floor: spacious open-plan studio or loft with several built-in cupboards and a terrace to the rear; built-in cupboard with the location of the central heating boiler inside; large front bedroom with a dormer and a roof that has been made visible.
- Fitted with: three-phase current, solar heating system, smoke detectors, alarm and carbon monoxide detection in the garage
- Double glazing and insulation, concrete flooring with underfloor heating that is adjustable per room
- See floor plans for dimensions
- Energy Performance Grade A
- The original construction period was around 1900, but the property was completely rebuilt with use of contemporary materials in 2001!! (The façade was rebuilt by a restoration contractor, behind the façade a completely new and contemporary construction was built on a pile foundation)
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.nl
This information has been compiled by us with due care. However, we do not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or any other matters, nor for the consequences thereof. All of the specified measurements and surface areas are indicative.